Friday, August 12, 2011

What the Heck Were They Thinking?

This Friday's installment comes from an experience I had at the mall. 


I was walking through the mall, where you can definitely get some great people watching in, and came across a sight that was too hard to ignore due to it's display. A girl and her friend were talking. She had on what looked like yoga or stretch pants. However, let's just say they really didn't flatter her to a point where Beyonce would be jealous. 


I honestly didn't know what to think. I mean, I don't have the greatest figure either, but I hide what I know people just don't want to see. 


Ladies, I know you are all proud of your figures. But if you find yourself watching What Not to Wear and noticing yourself, you may want to watch the whole episode and take notes. Chances are you don't look as good as you think. So, do check yourself out before you leave the house. I don't mean to sound mean, but I'm looking out for you. Clothes that fit look way better, I swear. 


I think I need to double check myself before I go out. My thighs and booty need a fix. 







No comments: