Friday, August 5, 2011

Welcome to the New Blog!

First and foremost, let me take this opportunity to welcome you to my new blog. Some of you may know me from my Diagnosing House blog or from Twitter as @Drdiagnostic. This blog is designed to encompass a number of topics for discussion from the utterly bizarre to the diverse nature of things going on around us...or me as the case may sometimes be. I hope to pique the interest of many people with the new blog and hopefully get you all thinking, joking and commenting about what's happening. I do encourage comments as it allows many to be involved in the process. You make the stories. You are a voice. It's something I encourage my students to do on a daily basis...that is when they aren't indulging in the simple joys of summer vacation. 


I'll try to cover a multitude of different topics and include a Friday feature called....."What the heck are they thinking?" This Friday feature will usually, hopefully be a light-hearted end to what may otherwise be a crazy work week for many...an attempt to make you smile. I also may include another feature called..."Ask the Doc" in which I field questions from readers. This blog will be an open opportunity for exploration and I simply cannot wait! 


Again, welcome! If you have any suggestions or questions you can e-mail me using the address provided to your right. Thank you and enjoy the new blog!


Sincerely, 


Drdiagnostic

No comments: