First thing I did was give it the wash challenge. After a swim through the washing machine and a tumble in the dryer, I was pleased to
see that the bra maintained its shape. (I always despise how the bra bunches and
the cups contort themselves all over the place after washing a bra.) The other
nice thing about the bra is that there are no hooks to snag or melt (Yes, I've had that happen.) or impossible
straps that get tangled in your other clothing in the wash, resulting in you playing
the bra rubix cube game.
Next was the workout test. We all know how it is ladies.
You're working out and the girls are bouncing all over inhibiting you from
enjoying your workout. While the gentleman may enjoy this, you're about ready to pull out the tape so they stay in place. Have no fear with this bra though because, while working out, my assets
stayed perfectly in place. Only things bouncing were my legs.
The comfort of the bra is fabulous! I honestly didn't
feel like I had it on at all. The fact that it has no hooks it great because,
when I sit on a chair, nothing is digging into my back. Additionally, the
support is better than some of the other bras I own...both wire free and with
an under wire. That to me is impressive. Yet, the best part is that it is
seamless. I had a tighter shirt on yesterday and you couldn't see the
traditional ugly bra outline that you see when you wear a regular bra.
Everything looked smooth and flawless, as opposed to a sideshow freak show.
So how much do these bad girls cost? If you go to a
retail store you're looking to shell out $19.88 or $19.99 for a pack of two.
The bad news is that the retail stores sell the pack with only the colors Nude
and Black in them. At the Genie Bra site, however, you can get traditional
white along with an array of other colors and styles. The site offers the
purchaser a special buy of "Buy 3 and get 3 Free" for one easy
payment of $59.97 plus free shipping or three easy payments of $19.99 plus free
shipping. Of course, when you think about it, you aren't getting anything free.
You're basically just paying around ten dollars per bra, which in essence still
isn't bad considering what bras cost.
The bottom line is that the bras are comfortable and keep
you shapely and supported. There are no falling straps or unsightly bra silhouette lines
to be seen. I say they are worth the money. They come in shirt sizes XS to
4X which equates to 32A to 48DDD, so they are available to virtually everyone.
There is a size chart on the site to help you figure out where you might fall.
Make sure you select the proper size or the bra may not work for you.
Overall I give the bra 3 stars out of four.
Please hit the comment section and chime in with your
thoughts and any questions you may have.
*Disclaimer: I do not work for the Genie Bra company. I'm
just a blogger who tried out a product. I'm not forcing you to buy it.
Therefore I am not responsible for anyone having an issue such as falling
breasts. The company will probably be more than happy to answer any
enlightening emails you may send their way, since I'm oblivious*
Sites for the Genie Bra.
Official Site:
Retail
Stores:
CVS Pharmacy (Only sizes available are M, L, and XL)
Wal-Mart (It seemed all sizes were available in the
store, but I didn't see the bras available for purchase online.)
Target (Sizes available appear to be ( XS/S-XXL)
Boscov's (Sizes available XS-3X)
I know some grocery stores sell them as well.
1 comment:
Sounds just like the perfect bra. :D I might look if they have it in my country and give it a try.
Thanks for sharing your experience! :)
Post a Comment